GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS FOR JAIL OFFICER Applicants
No person shall be appointed as uniformed personnel of the BJMP unless He/She possesses the following ten (10) minimum qualifications:
1. A Citizen of the Republic of the Philippines;
2. A Person of good moral character;
3. Must have passed the nuero-psychiatric evaluation, medical examination and drug test for the purpose of determining His/Her physical and mental health;
4. Must possess a baccalaureate degree from a recognized institution of learning;
Note: College Graduate With Eligibility
5. Must possess the appropriate civil service eligibility;such as R.A. 1080 (Board/Bar Eligibility). CSP Penology Officer Examination & MARINA.
Note: All Registered Criminologist shall be exempted in taking the Entry-level Examination (pursuant to R.A. 11131).
6. Must not have been dishonorably disharged of dismissal for cause from previous employment;
7. Must not have been convicted by final judgement of an offense or crime involving moral turpitude;
8. Must not be less than twenty-one (21) nor more than thirty (30) years of age. Provided, that a waiver for age requirement shall be automatically granted to applicants belonging to the cultural communities;
9. Must be at least one meter and sixty-two centimeters (1.62m) in height for male, and one meter and fifty-seven centimeters (1.57m) for female: provided that a waiver for height requirement shall be granted to applicants belonging to the cultural communities; and
10. Must weigh not more or less than five kilograms (5kgs) from the standard weight corresponding to his/her height, age and sex.
REQUIREMENTS and Documents to submit FOR JO1 APPLICANTS
Note: Must Have Original and PhotoCopy
1. Duly Accomplished Personal Data Sheet (revised 2005)
2. Two (2) Pieces latest passport size picture with name tag
3. Original Transcript of Records
4. Original College Diploma
5. Birth Certificate issued by NSO
6. Original Certificate of Eligibility or Board Rating (Civil Service Professional, RA 1080, Penology Officer & PD 907)
7. Valid Clearances (i.e. NBI, Police, Barangay, MTC, RTC & Prosecutor’s Ofc)
8. Valid Community Tax Certificate
9. Certificate/s of Previous & Present Employment
10. Certificate/s of Seminars/Trainings Completed
11. Marriage Certificate issued by NSO (if married)
PRELIMINARY ASSESSMENT and INTERVIEW For qualified Accepted Applicants
A. After successfully registering in the Recruitment Online Application (ROA), the applicant will be directed to report at the BJMP Regional Office in a scheduled basis timeline for the conduction of PRELIMINARY ASSESSMENT and processing of documents and for initial interview.
B. Upon their reporting, the applicant must present the REGISTRATION Form Details with QR Code together with the following documents as mentioned above.
Note: Don’t loose you’re Registration Form Details
C. One (1) folder containing the following photocopied documents properly tabbed:
Note: Bring Your Folder with Tabbings.
D. Bring also original copy of all the Documents required for validation.
Initial Medical EVALUATION procedure and guidelines
A. An applicant who passed in the PRELIMINARY ASSESSMENT & INTERVIEW shall be endorsed to the Regional Health Service Unit Division for the INITIAL and medical EVALUATION.
B. Applicants who shall be endorsed for Medical-Dental Examinations are based from the initial deliberation.
C. They shall prceed to the Regional Health Service Division for the conduct of physical, medical and dental examinations and thereafter secure referrals for the required laboratory tests.
D. An applicant who has health or dental condition that cannot be corrected or remedied shall be REMOVED from the selection process.
This process includes the following:
1. Height / Weight / BMI Taking.1.62m) in height for male, and one meter and fifty-seven centimeters (1.57m) for female
2.. Hepa B screaning.
3. Initial Physical Examination.
A. No gross/major visual defect.
B. No Hearing Loss or Impairment.
C. No gross deformities of nasal & oropharyngeal cavities.
D. No gross skeletal deformity that will limit joint movements.
E. No dermatological diseases that are communicable.
F. No skin tattoo/s , soft tissues and glandular masses
G. No unusual body piercings.
NOTE: An applicant who will fail the initial medical evaluation shall NOT BE ALLOWED to proceed to the next phase of the recruitment process.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Strength AGITLITY TEST PROCESS
1. Applicants who passed the Medical-Dental Examination shall be required to undergo the Strength & Agility Test (SAT).
2. An applicant who failed to meet the standards in two (2) of the five (5) events in the exercise shall be disqualified to proceed to the next phase of the screening process. However, he/she is given a chance to repeat the failed events in another scheduled date.
NEURO-PSYCHIATRIC EVALUATION PROCESS
1. The Neuro-psychiatric evaluation is composed of the Battery Test and Neuro-Psyciatric Interview.
2. The applicant to be able to proceed with the next phase of Recruitment process, he/she must pass in the Neuro-psychiatric Battery Examination and Neuro-psychiatric Interview.
3. Applicants whose Neuro-psychiatric Evaluation were GRANTED, shall be required to appear before the RHRMPSB for the Panel Interview.
4. The applicant to be able to proceed with the next phase of Recruitment process, He/She must pass in the Neuro-psychiatric Battery Examination and Neuro-psychiatric Interview.
5. Recruits shall be immediately announced after the scheduled interview. Failure to obtain the average of 70% during the Panel Interview shall disqualify the applicant during the current recruitment process.
FINAL DELIBERATION and OATHTAKING PROCESS
1. The RHRMPSB shall have a final deliberation on the list of applicants that will be recommended to the Regional Director of the Jail Bureau for appointment.
2. Oathtaking ceremony shall proceed upon the selection of the appointing authority and approval thereof.
NO FEES shall be collected/charged during your application period EXCEPT for personal expenses incurred during laboratory examinations or dental interventions which is done in private institutions.
Any applicants or officer caught violating this rule may subject for preliminary investigation.
For more info visit https://www.bjmp.gov.ph/
Courtesy/Source; BJMP FACEBOOK PAGE
See Related Post.