The Philippine National Police Academy (PNPA) still open for scholarships program for the year 2020.
The Philippine National Police (PNP)
Requirements and qualifications for the PNPA Cadet:
1. Must be a natural Filipino citizen
2. Should be single with no parental obligations
3. at least the Senior High School Level upon PNPA admission
4. at least 18 to 22 years old before taking the oath as a cadet (June of the current year)
5. both physically and mentally fit to undergo the cadetship program
6. with a good moral character.( no criminal, civil derogatory, or administrative records
7. Not be a former cadet of the PNPA or other service academies
8. no pending complaints or cases before any tribunal which involves moral turpitude as well as other cases against the state
9. not have been dismissed from any private employment or government position for a particular cause
10. At least 162.5cm for male applicants, and at least 157.5cm for female applicants.
11. With weight correspond to the applicants height, gender and age in reference to the body max index (BMI)
As for the weight requirement, the PNPA sets it straight that the weight of the applicant must be proportionate with their height, gender, and age in accordance to the Body Mass Index (BMI) scale.
For a particular applicant, the weight must be rational and must vary to their overall measurements and their age.
Wage, Benefits and Incentives:
1. Assured employment after graduation being appointed to the rank of Police Lieutenant in the Philippine National Police (PNP) Fire Inspector in BFP and Jail Inspector in BJMP
2. Full scholarship grants for four (4) years of education and training;
3. With Pay and allowances while they are in the Cadet training program.
4. They will get the degree of Bachelor of Science in Public Safety (BSPS);
Hurry Up! until October 31, 2020 last online application and November 8, 2020 for the examination date.
How to Apply?
You can visit their website HERE for more info.
Source/Courtesy: PNPA WEBSITE, PNPA FB Page
See Related Post.