Good news to all Highschool Graduate Dog Lover who want to join the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) as a K9/Dog Handler PDEA office in Cagayan De Oro City is now open and accepting applicants nationwide To those interested to join the organization.
Applicants Must Be;
- At least Highschool Graduate
- Physically and Mentally Fit
- Dog/Animal Lover
- Between 22 – 36 years old
- Willing to undergo 6 months training
- Willing to assign anywhere in the Country.
Interested applicants must Provide the F.F Documents.
- GREEN folder w/ Tabbings
- Application Letter addressed to the Director General, PDEA
- Personal Data Sheet (PDS) CS Form 212, Revised 2017 (downloadable HERE,)
a. Must Computerized
b. With Mobile Phone Number & E-mail Address
- Original Diploma and Transcript of Records (TOR)
- Authenticated NSO/Birth certificate (PSA)
ALL DOCUMENTS must be produced in 5 copies (1 original & 4 photocopies and Applications sent thru e-mail will not be entertained
Submit your folders to the nearest PDEA Regional Office in your area.
Office ; Region 10 2/F, Pelaez Sports Center, A. Velez St., Cagayan de Oro City
Courtesy: PDEA FB PAGE R10
See Related Post.