Good news to all aspiring applicants Who want to join and be parts of BFP personnel with a salary grade 10 and Basic Monthly Salary of 29,668 plus incentives and allowances.
Qualification Standards for Fire Officer 1 (FO1) Must be.
APPLICANTS must be.
1. A citizen of the Republic of the Philippines
2. Of good moral character
3. Must pass the psychiatric/psychological, drug and physical tests for the purpose of determining his/her physical and mental health
4. Must possess a Baccalaureate Degree from a recognized institution of learning
5. Must possess Civil Service Professional or Fire Officer Eligibility, RA 1080 (Board, Bar or Licensure Examinations) or PD 907
6. Must not have been dishonorably discharged or dismissed for cause from previous employment
7. Must not have been convicted by final judgment of an offense or crime involving moral turpitude
8. Must be at least one meter and sixty-two centimeters (1.62 M) in height for males, and one meter and fifty-seven centimeters (1.57 M) for females
9. Must weigh not more than or less than five kilograms (5kgs) from the standard weight corresponding to his/her height, age and sex
10. Must not be less than twenty-one (21) nor more than thirty (30) years old on the date of actual assumption of duty/oath of office.
* Preferably possesses a Professional Driver’s License with Restrictions 2 and 3 and with an NC II/III in driving issued by TESDA.
Administrative Requirements for Certificate of Waiver
(must be in tabbing and white long folder)
A. Required Documents
i. Certification from NCIP/NCMF (for member of ICCs)
ii. PDL with restriction code 1, 2 , 3 and with NC II or NC III in driving issued by TESDA
iii. PD 907 (for honor graduates)
iv. Service Record (for previous government employee) and Certification from NCIP or NCMP and/or PDL 123 – for applicants 36 years and above)
B. Certificate of deficiency from the BFP Regional Office
C. Photocopy of two (2) valid IDs with picture
D. 3 pcs 2×2 recent picture with name tag
E. Original Copy of Birth Certificate issued by PSA
Certificate of Waiver may be granted to applicants not older than 35 years old.
height must not be lower than 1.57m for males and 1.52m for females.
All interested applicants must apply online or inquire BFP websites and Hotline.
Apply and JOIN THE FIRE Community SERVICE!
See Related Post.