1. Basic Citizen Military Training or (BCMT) – The Applicant of A Basic Military Training must be a citizen of the Philippines or filipino Citizen that willing to undergo a milled military training pursuant to the provision of Section 35 RA 7077 and is programmed and funded by the Philippine Army.
2. Special Basic Citizen Military Training (SBCMT) – a training similar to the BCMT but its conduct is not programmed by the Philippine Army but recommended by local governments that want to have additional reserve units in their areas which can assist them in various community undertakings especially in disaster response. Training support for the conduct of SBCMT is provided by the Local Government as sponsoring party.
Qualifications for BSCMT/SBCMT
• Filipino citizen with good moral character
• Physically and mentally fit for military training
• At least a high school graduate• Non-ROTC graduate
• At least five (5) feet in height
• Eighteen (18) years old but not more than thirty five (35) years old as they will compose the 1st Category Reserve.
• Certified resident of a clustered locality where candidates are sourced.Requirements to undergo SPECIAL BASIC CITIZEN MILITARY TRAINING (SBCMT)
Applicants must submit the required the documents tabbed in a Morocco Folder (Size A4):
Birth Certificate issued by NSO
High School or college credentials
Latest whole body post card size picture Applicants must submit and report to the nearest Community Defense Center (CDC) located at their areas.
All Interested aspiring Applicants must report to their nearest AFP office for more information.
See Related Story!